[WIS] Weekly Incubator Summary: 2020, Week 06.
Use this script to always have direct access to the last WIS without having to look for it.
Duo changed elements of its design once again -> the script isn't anymore working at the moment.
Note: Data retrieved on 2020/02/09 at 09:12 (UTC).
I. Phase 1 Courses
- Exits (Courses entered by mistake, see here): Swedish from Turkish, Hindi from Bulgarian & Hindi from Gujarati.
- Entries (Courses entering the Incubator): None.
I.B. Completion Summary
- "(A)" indicates that this week's value is automatically generated using Duolingo's internal completion counts.
"(A)" Note: It is not the official completion percentage published by Duolingo but an estimate with several corrections. See the first WIS for details about this corrected calculation.
- "(S)" indicates that this week's value is self-reported by the team of volunteers working on the course.
- "(Locked)" indicates that the volunteers have locked the structure of the course they have constructed, which transmits it to Duolingo for final processing.
II. Latest News from Course Volunteers (All Phases)
Course "Finnish from English" (Phase 1)
"Lupaus on velkaakin pahempi"
"A promise is even worse than a debt" - an old Finnish proverb
As you can see, we have chang...
Course "Norwegian (Bokmål) from English" (Phase 3)
New Year, New Course
It's been a long time coming, and I'm thrilled to tell you that Tree 4 is now being ro...
III. Previous Weekly Incubator Summaries
See this index of WIS'.