Does anyone know of a good youtube channel that teaches Parisian French?
Thanks! These look great! Any chance you know of some other sites where I can improve my French???
I certainly have more than 100 great links and haven't tried out most of them because there are too many. What do you exactly want? Speaking, listening, reading books, gaining vocabulary?
- librivox is fantastic for listening to books (it's free).
- Project Gutenberg is fantastic for reading (it's free).
- Lang-8 is perfect to write text and native speaker correct them for you (it's free to learn 2 languages, you have to pay to more (but pro tip, you change the languages as often as you want)).
- find conversation partners (native speakers) for free here and there.
- Read french newspaper articles on rfi and le monde.
- And very important, you'll find every conjugation form of more than 12,000 verbs on bescherelle.
- Use About.com for grammatical tips and explanations.
Those are my most important links I guess. Be also sure to find language blogs - I have numerous links, but please find them on yourself. Fluent in 3 months is the best in my opinion.
I'll definitely have to look into some of these. This is great. Thanks.