That would be closer to Where is A Norwegian cat?. If the subject in the English sentence is translated with "the", the most used word order is question word + subject + verb. There are some exceptions to this. Like repeating the same sentence again or listing things in full sentences. Here are two people packing their things for a holiday, repeating and listing things they need. :)
- Aino: Missä avain on? Where is the key?
- Väinö: Mikä? What?
- Aino: Avain. Missä on avain? The key. Where is the key?
- Väinö: Se on täällä. It's here.
- Aino: Entä passi? Missä on passi? How about the passport? Where is the passport?
- Väinö: Missä on hammasharja? Where is the toothburush?
- Aino: Se on tuolla. Mutta missä on passi? It's there. But where is the passport?