Overview of French grammar and vocabulary explanations [work in progress :)]
- Noun genders in French
- Meaning of "garçon" in French
- Meaning of "fille" in French
- Basic French greetings & expressions
Articles (= Determiners):
- Personal Pronouns in French
- "C'est" vs "Il est" (singular) & "Ce sont" vs "Ils sont" (plural)
- Le/Les/Lui/Leur/Eux/Elles: Different Types of Object Pronouns
- "You formal" vs "You informal"
- "ici", "là" and "là-bas" in French
- Difference between "-ci" and "-là" (after words) in French
- Adverb formation
Tenses & conjugations:
- French conjugations (present of indicative)
- The past participle agreement
- Le passé composé: the explanation of how to choose the auxiliary verb
Spelling & Pronunciation:
- Accents in French
- French "liaisons" between words
- Nasal vowels in French
- Pronunciation Tip: 'u' vs. 'ou'
Similar Verbs with Different Meanings:
- This is an overview thread which is meant to provide a home base for the links towards grammar & vocabulary explanation threads. This is why this thread has been locked.
- If you have any suggestions for a grammar explanation or extra information, feel free to post these on a French team member’s profile (Sitesurf, ThankWee, DXLi or me).
- A useful thing to do is to bookmark this page in order to always have a quick access to grammar & vocabulary tips.
- ... and thanks to the Dutch team who inspired this post :)
August 5, 2014
0 Comments This discussion is locked.
This discussion is locked.