I FINISHED MY TREE...
But i need to reinforce it with other pages, some tip?
Yes! I know many differents pages that you might visit! First, I want to say some mistakes in your sentence. Another is for single noun, and other is for plural noun. If you say pages, the correct is to say "other". Council is wrong too. It's "tip". Council is as committee. OK, now the pages ;)
hey thanks!! sometimes i don't remember those words that mean two things... i have to studing too much
Here are some links:
- https://rhinospike.com/ : audio on demand. You request anything to be read by a native speaker and in turn you have to read something in your native language.
- http://lang-8.com/ similar to rhinospike but with written texts and corrections.
- http://fr.forvo.com/ : word pronunciation database. Excellent for making flashcards with Anki (http://ankisrs.net/)
- Speak with natives for free: http://en-us.wespeke.com/intro.html
- http://www.memrise.com : flashcards
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/pron/ : Pronunciation and listening
i'm from venezuela, and i would like to practice my english w/ you, skype: pauljda
i'm sorry i don't have an account in skype!! but we can do it in facebook or whatsapp!! do you have some?