- Get a crab! Alive is best!
- Boil water. (Depending on the amount of crab you need a 20L pot.)
- Clean the crab. (Rip the guts out)
- Add salt to the water.
- Ventilate! (cooking a crab is smelly work)
- Put the crab in the pot (usually 8min)
- While the crab is cooking melt some butter and add garlic!
- When the crab is done, let it cool.
- Crack the crab (use a crab cracker - yep, it exists!)
- Dip generously in garlic butter and enjoy!
I can tell you how to catch one without bothering with sinkers, fishing lines, etc.
- Get a raw piece of chicken
- Tie it to some string
- Put it in the water
- Wait for a pull on the line
- Get the crab to follow the chicken
- When is is out of the water, get a friend to scoop it up quickly And use Lars946533's recipe to cook it! Bon appettit!