How to: Duolingo App on a Tablet runnig Android
I realized there are quite some of you who would love to use Duolingo on the Tablet. RIGHT NOW, not in a few weeks. Here is how I did it and you can do it too:
Install Duolingo on the phone and insert the SD-Card
Install Helium Backup(Free) on both Phone and Tablet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.backuphl=de
Follow the Helium Setup
Install Helium on Android
Install and run Helium Desktop (http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon)
Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
- Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Open Helium on the Phone and mark Doulingo with the checkbox on the right.
- Hit the "Backup" button in the left bottom corner
- When prompted where to put the Backup, choose the External SD-Card
- When the app is done, it will prompt you. Do not touch any buttons til then.
- Remove the SD-Card from your Phone and put it in the Tablet
- Open up Helium on the Tablet and choose the Tab "Restore and Sync"
- Under "My Devices" you can choose the External SD
- You can now select Duolingo and restore it.
Congrats: You are done!
Note: To make the App work in Landscape mode, install "Screen Rotation Control"(or similar) from JUBO CO (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bong.android.androidlockfeature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImJvbmcuYW5kcm9pZC5hbmRyb2lkbG9jayJd)
it is free too!
I hope I could help some of you!
There is no danger to installing the apps. Still, I am not responsible if you manage to mess up your devices somehow by following this tutorial