Duolingo est le moyen d'apprendre les langues le plus populaire au monde. En plus, c'est gratuit à 100 % !

https://www.duolingo.com/minipapymetal

Please help me to correct my covering letter.

Hello everybody,

I have a covering letter to write in my english course and I would like to have your opinions and corrections about it. My aim isn't to really apply for a job. It's just an exercise.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Here is my letter :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Having seen your advertisement on jobsearch.direct.gov.uk about Java Development, I would like to apply for the job.

I have a 2-year level diploma in computer science. During my studies, I worked my analytical skills. I often wrote non-regression tests and I learnt to develop in collaborative agile processes. Having worked as part of a team many times, I think I have an ability to adapt and integrate rapidly into a new environment. I am confident that my educational experience and my skills could be really positive for your workforce and for making an immediate contribution. I understand the level of communication required for having efficient relationships with your customers. In addition, I have a professional behavior and I will provide your company a highly productive work.

I have enclosed my CV. Please call me in France at PHONE NUMBER to plan a convenient date when we may discuss about my abilities to answer to your needs. If you have any question or complementary need, please feel free to contact me. I would appreciate to give you those complemental informations.

I look forward to meeting you.

Yours faithfully,

NAME

il y a 3 ans

3 commentaires