"We have been playing every weekend."
Translation:Nós temos jogado todo final de semana.
Duo has me confused. Before they marked me wrong for using "todo o final de semana" for "every weekend" telling me it should be "todo final de semana". When I went to a previous discussion I remember reading the "the whole weekend" would be "todo o final de semana" and "every weekend" would be "todo final de semana". Would someone clarify this for me? Obrigado.
Right! If you're a musician , busy playing music every weekend, "tocar" is the correct verb. Thanks, oupajohn!
So basically, all the following options are correct?
- Temos jogado todo final de semana.
- Temos jogado todos os finais de semana.
- Temos jogado todo fim de semana.
- Temos jogado todos os fins de semana.
- Temos jogado a cada fim de semana.