https://www.duolingo.com/DJIO

Do you want to be part of a translation revolution?

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Djio (sounds like geo) and I work as a volunteer translator for Themes and Plugins of WordPress, an amazing framework that build websites and blogs all around the world.

Recently i found this online tool for translators to collaborate on projects. These translations will be part of some other softwares helping many people to achieve their needs in their own language! It's all free and made out of love to help others.

This revolutionary tool is called Transifex. By the way, I'm not affiliated to them whatsoever, but I got really excited to share this experience to as many language lover as myself.

Take a look at www.transifex.com and maybe you can find a project you fall in love with and help others to use their CMS system as a whole.

One more thing... If you allow me, I'd like to invite you to one of my personal projects: PageLines DMS, which is now open-source and I coordinate the translation team. If you have a blog, website or is thinking about to have one, visit the PageLines site and take a look at the possibilities. www.pagelines.com/DMS/ That, is a real revolution.

If you feel like helping to translate on our team, just heat to the following link and let's do it! www.transifex.com/projects/p/pagelines-dms/

Thanks a lot for your time, and if you could read this far and understand most of it, your English is very good!

Best wishes and happy learning! Djio

July 30, 2013

0 Comentários

Aprenda Inglês em apenas 5 minutos por dia. De graça.