number of sentences translated messing up.
i thought this may have been intentional, but i think it's actually a bug, quite often when i try to translate a document, it won't recognise that i have in fact translated all the sentence, i.e. les petits pois
I did just now, it bugged out at 13/15 done, i even tried undoing all my suggestions and doing them all again, it reached 0 done with 2 left, and then remained at zero as i undid the last two (although funnily enough i still lost points because i had made some edits).
But when i ticked back my first two choices it remained at zero :(
it's really disapointing not getting those last ten points