Translation:How can you demand so much money from a poor student?
There are no tuition fees for primary and secondary education in Sweden. In tertiary education, there are no tuition fees for Swedish citizens, nor other EU citizens nor for citizens of the Nordic countries (Iceland and Norway are not in the EU). For others, tuition fees apply.
Furthermore, Swedish citizen full-time students of tertiary education or higher are allowed a grant' of 9904 kr per month, which is €1069 or $1160 as of January 8th 2016. Of this amount, 28 per cent (2816 kr) is a grant and the remaining 72 per cent (7088 kr) is a loan that you have to start paying back as soon as you stop studying.
What is the stance on the courses for post-graduate studies? I am interested in the medical sector. Are they fully paid and do you need to speak Swedish fluently or you can take them in English? I think I have read somewhere that you can take the courses in both languages but I am not sure whatsoever.
I don't know. I would recommend you contact the universities where you'd want to study. I'm sure they're easily googleable. Also, EU citizens may be entitled to be paid during studies here. Contact CSN, the National Board of Student Aid, and take it from there. You'll find their details in English at http://www.csn.se/en/2.1034/2.1035
Yes, but here in Denmark our public students' grants has been reduced by quite a bit these days, and we still have to pay tax off of it! #ScandinavianFirstWorldProblems
Despite pengar being a plural form originally, it functions as a mass noun. So it's just the same as English not using "many money", really.
Why is 'How can you ask so much money from a poor student?' marked wrong?
It's for two reasons:
The English sentence needs a "for" before "so" in order to be grammatically correct
"kräva" is more like to demand or require something from someone, whereas "be" would be to ask someone to give / do something for you