Dudas referente al hacer preguntas
Mi duda es si estan bien escritas y si no favor de corregirme
1-¿Que edad tenias cuando se te cayo tu primer diente?
1-What age did you have when you fall your first tooth?
2-¿Por cuanto tiempo estudiaras ingles?
2-How long will you study English?
3¿Adonde vas cuando tienes tiempo libre?
3-Where are you going when you have free time?
- What age were you when you lost your first tooth?
The others look right to me.
Una pregunta seria correcto decir : How old were you when your first tooth fell off (out ??) ? Por cierto que diferencia hay entre, fell out, fell off, fell down y fell over.
"How old were you when your first tooth fell out?" is also correct.
It's not correct to say "fell off" about teeth. I can't define the difference well between these but I can give examples of using them correctly that I hope will help.
- My teeth fell out, my hair fell out, my doll's eyes fell out of their sockets. Fell out implies something came loose from a place it was secure, often from inside some semi-closed space.
- I fell off the bridge. My hat fell off my head. The nose fell off my snowman. Fell off implies something came off a place where it was just sitting, not securely fixed.
- I fell down in the snow. While I was crossing the bridge, I dropped my phone and it fell down in the river. The girl fell down the stairs. Fell down emphasizes that there was a physical drop.
- I was so surprised I nearly fell over. My sister tackled the snowman and it fell over. The milk carton fell over and spilled milk everywhere. Fell over implies that something that was once standing on its end toppled sideways.
I hope that's helpful.