Bugs with "Objects" in Spanish from English?
I don't know if this is where I should report such issues, but I thought I might make it known.
I was doing the lesson "Objects" between checkpoints 2 and 3. I completed part 7/9, but it didn't record it as completing. It still only showed that I finished 6/9. I went to the home, where it said 6/9. I refreshed and it said 7/9, so I clicked on the lesson. It said 6/9 again. I completed the lesson twice more to no avail.
Upon returning home, it said 6/9 and wouldn't change so I logged out and logged back in. Still 6/9. This time, though, when I completed the lesson, it switched to 7/9 and I was able to continue.
Weirdly, when I finished 8/9, instead of letting me move on to the ninth lesson, it divided lesson 8 into 2, said that I finished them both and simply needed to strengthen my skills. It took going home and refreshing to fix that.
I'm not sure if it's a bug on Duolingo's part or if it has something to do with my browser, but I thought I'd bring it up either way. Not that it's super horrible in any way, of course.
I'm using Google Chrome, if that's useful to know.