The Words Tab (Swedish)
People have complained about how there is no words tab if you're learning Swedish. Well, today, I accidentally found out how you can access it. Before I continue, you might want to see it for yourself:
It's not too great (<*sf>??), and getting there is difficult. But, if you really want the words tab, this is how I did it:
- Computer (with the Duolingo website open)
- Phone (with the Duolingo app closed)
- You must be learning at least two languages (including Swedish)
- On your computer, change the language you are learning to anything but Swedish
- Open the Duolingo app on your phone
- On the Duolingo app, change your learning language to Swedish
- Without refreshing the Duolingo website on your computer, go to the words tab
I don't know what's wrong with the words tab in Swedish, but my theory is that Duolingo is having a hard time with the suffixes. Ex: man vs. mannen.
If you have any idea what's going on with it, please comment.
Thanks! Additionally, you can do this on the computer too by following the same steps as you listed, except with opening a new duolingo tab instead of the app :)
They just haven't added it for some, like Dutch too. They'll add words, flash cards & immersion for all of them eventually.
But nice hack you found dere :3