View your vocab list & flashcards in languages not available!
I've come up with a trick to see your Word list on languages other than the ones offered (French, Spanish, etc) Here's how you do it!:
- Open Duolingo
- Go to your Vocab list on French, Spanish, or another language that has it.
- Open a new Duolingo tab.
- On the new tab, change your language to the language you want to see your Words list.
- Go back to the first tab, and refresh it.
- It should give you a 404 Error message. If not, you did something wrong. Try steps 1-5 again.
- Press the back button in your browser.
- It should take you back to the homepage of the original language.
- Go back to the 'Words' section of "French, Spanish, etc"
- Instead of showing you French, Spanish, etc, it should show you the new language!!
If you would like to use your flashcards, use them from within the words tab.
Please note: The number of words it says you have learned is not correct. Only the actual words, last practiced, strength, etc.
It didn't work for me, I tried to do something else:
- Open Duolingo on French, Spanish or any language that has vocab list.
- Open another tab on the same language.
- Change the language of first tab on the language you want to see its word list.
- Go to "words" on the second tab!
It works perfectly! :D