New Spanish/English Ping-Pong Game.
We haven't played sentence Ping-Pong in a few weeks, so we're overdue. This week’s game has a theme: Your Pet.
In this game, Spanish speakers and English speakers will help each other write. You will correct English sentences from Spanish speakers, and you will write Spanish sentences about your pet for them to correct. Go to https://www.duolingo.com/comment/8907663. We’ll play this game on the Spanish language forums. What if you don't have a pet? INVENT ONE!
- Find a post you like, that is English sentences from a Spanish speaker.
- Reply to that post, and copy his sentences into your post
- Fix any mistakes in his English sentences.
- You try to write the same sentences in Spanish.
- He will correct your Spanish sentences.
- To make sure the game continues, you start a new post with new sentences about your a pet in Spanish, and the game will start again.
- Of course, you don’t have to correct any sentences first. You can start the game by writing a post with new sentences instead.
Remember. We'll play on the Spanish speaker forum, https://www.duolingo.com/comment/8907663. Not here.