I lost my 40 day streak!
I had equipped the streak freeze, and yesterday (monday 30th september) I didn't do any lesson. Yet today (tuesday) I login, and my strike was gone!
I also lost my streak on Saturday.
- It is unclear when the freeze must purchased
- prior to day not practiced
- on day not practiced
- on day after day not practiced
- I purchased on Saturday prior to loosing my streak (just before 23:59) but Sunday it showed a 0 day streak.
- Assuming I needed to purchase in advance I built a short streak (3 days), and did not yesterday. I again lost my streak.
If a streak freeze is to be purchased in advance my recent short streak (3 days) should not have been lost, if a freeze can be purchased on the day not practiced or the day after my longer streak (16 days) should not have been lost.
Finally, can we have a UI to see a history of when and for what we spend our lingots on?
This looks to be an issue with how the server accounts for time. Thanks to customer support, I was just able to verify that it registered my streak freeze purchase for 5:00 AM Sunday the 13th, when I actually purchased it before midnight on Saturday the 12th.
Until this is fixed, streak freezes purchased too late in the day might not take effect because the server registers the purchase according to its own local time. At least this is what I think happened in my case.