Lingot Store Update please !
Since i joined Duolingo i noticed the " lingotstore " hadn't changed much, i think its time for more contents, maybe i don't have a new ideas for a new contents but i am sure that there is someone who do, (e.g. a tool to count the days you spent in every skill , a more detailed statistics ~ like best day of learning , XP by time of the day graph , and maybe contents to listen to lecture and questions to follow, or maybe to translate essays, etc...,i am sure we can come up with more stuff if we discuss . Thanks .
I'm pretty sure Duo wants to add more (and maybe has already some ideas) but they have to prioritize the improvements they want to make and this is a long list. For example:
- improve the incubator, in order to give tools to contribs to create better courses and in order to be able to add some new courses (non latin-script languages for example)
- improve learning experience in the website
- improve learning experience in each one of the apps (various phone OS, tablet OS, ...)
- improve forums (search-engine, organization, tools for mods, ...)
- make various features that are available in the website being available (in an user-friendly and ergonomic way for the support) in the apps and vice versa
- improve schools.duolingo.com
i think its time for more contents
My guess is that the store is not that high in the priorities right now (thing which I agree) and being a small team they can't implement all things they would like to.
yes they should!