"You have no job."
Translation:Senin işin yok.
- I have no job. = (Benim) işim yok.
- You (2nd person singular AND informal) ... = (Senin) işin yok.
- He/she/it ... = (Onun) işi yok.
- We ... = (Bizim) işimiz yok.
- You (2nd person plural OR formal 2nd person singular) ... = (Sizin) işiniz yok.
- They ... = Onların işi yok. / (Onların) işleri yok.
I share a work computer at the moment which restricts my Turkish learning time. The best thing to do for the time being is:
Follow each other on Duo. I will receive all your topic questions.
"Şansını zorlama" - Don't push your luck. A joke but true.
I am a learner too & I will always try my best to help other learners.
I'm only teasing you. You have maintained an 18 day learning streak. Each lesson you complete earns 10 XP's. Look, points are no indication of learning or retaining that knowledge. Levels have no meaning to what the individual retains from a topic. Pure hard work & perseverance will yield results. You are a very good achiever & will flourish on Duolingo.com
So we continue to learn together.