"You have no job."
Translation:Senin işin yok.
You didn't provide the context. Are you saying that you were given the English and asked to translate to Turkish? Did it not accept both siz and sen? Then it's probably an error. Or maybe someone would argue that you wouldn't tell someone "You have no job" if you're using the formal you when addressing them. Who knows? I've seen a lot of things I don't agree with on Duolingo.
- I have no job. = (Benim) işim yok.
- You (2nd person singular AND informal) ... = (Senin) işin yok.
- He/she/it ... = (Onun) işi yok.
- We ... = (Bizim) işimiz yok.
- You (2nd person plural OR formal 2nd person singular) ... = (Sizin) işiniz yok.
- They ... = Onların işi yok. / (Onların) işleri yok.