Bug: Discussion comment streak level should match point-in-time of flag levels
There is an inconsistency in the datum time used for displaying flag and streak levels associated with the author of a comment.
- Post a discussion comment
- Observe the flag and streak levels (eg. 7-7-7)
- Do some more learning for a day, until levels + streak have increased
- Review the previous comment
- Observe the flag levels and streak levels
- The flag levels have stayed the same, but streak has changed (eg. 7-7-8)
What should happen:
- The flag and streak levels should remain unchanged, reflecting point of posting (7-7-7)
- The flag and streak levels should all have changed, reflecting present point in time (8-8-8)
The discrepancy is probably related to some sort of cacheing issue somewhere along the line; it was original observed when viewing the following comment; but seems to occur on all comments:
The levels will catch up before too long. I'm sure it is a caching issue, just as you say. I've noticed it sometimes takes a couple hours for my level increases to be reflected in the discussions. I doubt it makes that much difference to people.