A Poem for Duolingo
- Many have said thanks to you
- But just to show I care
- I've written a short poem --
- For which I'm here to share
- Across the globe they are teaching
- The next generation the are reaching
- Impacting the world each day --
- It's Duolingo all the way
- Wait a moment! That's not all!
- They've made it so that you
- Can also help add languages
- And make a difference too!
- Fluency in two languages is something that I lack
- But DL has given me so much
- I'd like to help give back!
- So if there ever is a way
- Of help that I could be
- Just let me know, give me a call
- I'll be there as you'll see :)
- Duolingo — you're the best!
- You really are so great
- This program is so brilliant
- You've been able to create!
"Impacting the world each day, it's Duolingo all the way"
No, I don't know, I think I could get some parts of it, but it would be really messed up. Let me try the last part:
- Duolingo -- Du bist die besten!
- Du bist wirklich so toll
- Dieses Programm ist so brilliant
- Du hast erstellt!
I really don't know the last line... maybe you could do it for me. :)
I missed this somehow in my childhood. THANK YOU for sharing, Samsta! (I don't usually go for all caps, but that seemed to merit it.) :)
It's not as good, but this is one I have gotten much amusement from over the years: http://www.turnoffyourtv.com/poemsessays/jimmyjet.html
"Impacting the world each day, it's Duolingo all the way." I'd like to see this become the DL motto :D