December 30, 2012


Just to make sure: this is "pants" in the American sense, correct? I.e: What in Britain we call "trousers".

This is as opposed to what in Britain we call "pants", which is underwear.

Just checked & yes; pants (in the Brit sense) are 'Herrenunterhose' apparently. First time I've seen 'hosen' though, I've always seen 'hose' - maybe you can use either?

The sound quality of this sample is not very good. I heard Rosen.

Totally agree with you.

It sounds like Wosen

favorite word so far

Learn German in just 5 minutes a day. For free.