Duolingo là chương trình học ngoại ngữ phổ biến nhất thế giới. Điều thú vị nhất là Duolingo 100% miễn phí!
How to lead a healthy lifestyle
- Get active each day • Regular physical activity is important for the healthy growth, development and well-being of children and young people. • They should get at least 60 minutes of physical activity every day, including vigorous activities that make them ‘huff and puff’. • Parents should be good role models and have a positive attitude to being active.
- Choose water as a drink • Water is the best way to quench your thirst – and it doesn’t come with the added sugar found in fruit juices, soft drinks and other sweetened drinks. • Reduced fat milk for children over two is a nutritious drink and a great source of calcium. • Give kids whole fruit to eat, rather than offering fruit juices that have a lot of sugar.
- Eat more fruit and vegetables • Eating fruit and vegetables every day helps children grow and develop, boosts their vitality and can reduce the risk of many chronic diseases. • Aim to eat two serves of fruit and five serves of vegetables every day. • Have fresh fruit available as a convenient snack and try to include fruit and vegies in every meal.
- Switch off the screen and get active • Sedentary or ‘still’ time spent watching TV, surfing online or playing computer games is linked to kids becoming overweight or obese. • Children and young people should spend no more than two hours a day on ‘small screen’ entertainment. • Plan a range of active indoor and outdoor games or activities for your children, as alternatives to watching TV or playing on the computer.
- Eat fewer snacks and select healthier alternatives • Healthy snacks help children and young people meet their daily nutritional needs. • Snacks based on fruit and vegetables, reduced fat dairy products and whole grains are the healthiest choices. • Avoid snacks that are high in sugar or saturated fats – such as chips, cakes and chocolate – which can cause children to put on excess weight.
3 năm trước
6 Nhận xét
Chi nguyen oi neu thay hay thi share cho em 2 lingots nhakk! Thanks chi nhiu!!!!!!!!
3 năm trước