Subtitles + Netflix
If you want to add Turkish subs (or any language subs) to a Netflix stream:
1) Use "The Google" to find subtitles for the desired title, in the desired language.
2) Download the file. (Most likely a .srt file)
3) Use a program called Jubler to convert/save the file to .dfxp (you can use "The Google" to find it)
4) Start watching your program on Netflix. Press
ctrl + alt + shift + t simultaneously.
5) Navigate to the .dfxp file. Click
Optional: Not really optional because the sound and text will probably be off by a few seconds, but you can use Jubler to shift the time of the subtitles.